2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me that I'm in problem. I'm afraid of that. Please pray for me that God will change the situation.
Replies
7
Views
42
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you to ask for the wisdom and understanding of a wise man that has confidence in his words. Lord I ask that you bless ### with the mindset of wanting me as her husband. Lord I ask that she will realize that we are both good as one as a unit. Lord please help us to...
Replies
7
Views
40
That GOD should my younger brothers as his instructions and put them in line. Also GOD should terminate the existence of who or what is taking the peace of ### ### ###.
Replies
5
Views
47
Please pray for my husband to find a good job he's been jobless for the last ### months.
Replies
9
Views
66
Do prayer for me. I am pregnant 6th month. But now I have cervical funneling. It's a symptom of miscarriage. So please do the prayer every day.
Replies
8
Views
120
Pls my salary up to ### per month
Replies
6
Views
35
Hello prayer warriors please pray for me. I have been so stressed out about work. I made a mistake a few weeks ago and I’m praying that it doesn’t come back and bite me in the butt. Everyone in the situation is fine but I’m still scared something is going to come back on me. Lord I’ve been...
Replies
9
Views
47
Please grow my faith Lord. I thank you so much for last year you showed all miracles to me and by year end disappointment. I miss ### a lot please bring us together. Oh Lord I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
46
Hi please pray for me to get a job from past 8 months I am struggling to get a job more companies I have attended the interview but no use today I have attended the interview in ### company for the post of receptionist position at least I should get this job please pray for me to get a job...
Replies
6
Views
29
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
5
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom