2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my ###, he met with an accident and got a head injury. I surrender my ###'s wound to the Lord Jesus Christ so that by his name my ### shall be healed as Everything is possible through his name. May God bless my ### and give strength to my family. Amen
Replies
7
Views
34
I need a Rental Room with attached Bathroom below ### Rupees Monthly Rent. No ###. No ###.
Replies
7
Views
134
Summary (due to privacy): A person is seeking prayer for financial recovery and the return of a significant amount of money lent to someone else, as they are currently facing a financial crisis and lack basic necessities.
Replies
6
Views
35
Lord have mercy. Help me with my finances. This troubled me a lot, everyday is so stressful dealing with people asking for my payment. Lord I'm begging for financial blessings.
Replies
12
Views
71
this very date ###/###/#### thru ###/###/####: PRAY for my families; SALVATION, sins, souls; from our points of origins 'n the south east 2 the current farthest extensions; ###@###.###
Replies
7
Views
47
God, please help me. Please pray for me as I am expecting some good role at my work and suddenly plan changed, God you always help me and protect me in my job at work. God if it's your wish please give me this opportunity. I need your help and without your wish, no power can stop my growth...
Replies
7
Views
28
Jesus please let our bug problem go away for good. Please we have dealt with this for long enough. It's embarrassing and disgusting and we have tried everything please help us. Also, now we are the only house on our street that hasn't been renovated by our landlord. If they renovate us though...
Replies
5
Views
61
I need to know if this project is part of God's will for my life. May God show me a tangible sign. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
37
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
27
Prayer request for ###'s marriage. ###
Replies
7
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom