2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Mai thak gai bhagwan mujhe mera pyar chahye wo mujhe q ignore krta h mera bachpan ka pyar mujhe pawas louta do mujhe or kch nhi chahiye mujhe mera pyar chaiye pita aap meri prathana kko sune or apne swarg rajya me grahan kar pita meri OR paricha mt lo bhagwan Mai v ek inshan hu mujhe v pyar chahye
Replies
6
Views
166
Good day to all. Could you all help me pray for a job for my daughter ###. She really really need of a job.
Replies
8
Views
35
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
34
Jesus please let my ### cooperate and help me have patience. I have none anymore. I am sick of being angry and irritable all the time and this menopause or whatever is wrong with me. Please help me. Thank you Jesus Amen.
Replies
6
Views
29
I need to be enlightened by God; may He show me His will and if I ought to do in this area and many others. May God bless my relationships and may He abundantly, bountifully provide for needed work and income. May I be led clearly in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
6
Views
77
I need job and to clear all debt I have.
Replies
7
Views
37
Please pray that I have favor and energy and strength and nothing bad or stressful happens or comes in the mail ### ###
Replies
8
Views
33
Dear Prayer Warriors, This is ### from ###. Tomorrow may be a final meeting for the project in which I was a project manager, with the customer. Pray that the customer agrees on the points, release the funds, help us to move forward. Also pray that I get a new project soon, since now I have...
Replies
7
Views
27
My wife has been unable to walk with both feet for the last 9 years. A lot of treatment was done. Prayer was also done in the church but nothing happened. Whenever I see her in this condition, she cries from the heart, please pray for us… I am living life in very mental stress. After the last 7...
Replies
9
Views
52
Thank you Lord Jesus for another day, Lord Jesus I am asking prayer for the United States of America that there will be no war, I am also praying for the people who have already lost their love ones to this conflict, whether they be Americans or not, I have so much to thank you for, please...
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom