2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

1> I thank GOD for healing my mother ### from fever and body pain. Continue praying for her complete healing from full body nerves pain, normal breathing, normal pressure, normal digestion, healing from coughing, body rashes and bad dreams. 2> pray for all those people in the world who are...
Replies
7
Views
32
Hi. Good day. I'm asking for prayer for someone who is seriously ill for years. Her family is not that supportive. Currently she is in a lot of pain, can't sleep at times, because of it. Her name is ###. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
41
Dear loving prayer partners please pray for ### and ###, 15 days child. She has fever. She is not drinking her mother's milk. All day is crying. She is suffering from urine infection and blood infection. They have not enough money for treatment. Please pray for them.
Replies
9
Views
40
1 Tim 2:1-8 says to lift prayers, petitions, intercessions & thanksgivings for “Kings and all in Authority.” Thank You for President ### recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and The Golan Heights as The Land Promised to Abraham. Thank You for his stance supporting Freedom of Religion and...
Replies
8
Views
148
That it’s now the right time for my son to get a visa through for USA 🇺🇸
Replies
9
Views
43
In the mighty name of JESUS!! I have the full victory over the case against the person who rapped and molested my kid/kids/ relatives for years. This person will and is a convicted felon, registered sex offender by the blood of Jesus, this person will be sentenced to minimum 5 years in prison...
Replies
6
Views
30
Please pray for my son '### ###'. He's suffering from epilepsy.
Replies
7
Views
78
Praise the lord. Please pray for my instant job restoration as ### with promotion and all benefits. The State Governor to review his order in my favour. I want instant miracle. I trust in almighty lord. I surrender myself to god and request for forgiveness of all my sins and sins of other family...
Replies
6
Views
36
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for my family's divine protection, may God continue to bless us, heal us in Jesus Christ Mighty Name.
Replies
8
Views
36
I am very stressed out because of the call that I am taking are not up to the mark. Please request our Lord to bless me with the wisdom and knowledge of the holy spirit. So that the holy spirit can guide me to take T1 and T2 calls. Please pray for me as this job is very important for me, as I am...
Replies
7
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom