2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord Jesus..... .i have uterine fibroid Lord Jesus I believe in you heal me
Replies
13
Views
165
I want God to touch my family and my relationship. I want God to bless me and give me a breakthrough. I'm a prayerful person and I'm serving my God. I want God to bless my children and protect them from evil attacks, and I want him to save my father's marriage and his job. I'm praying that God...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray I get at least twenty years’ former salary from the insurance for loss of my job and permanent ear damage.
Replies
10
Views
41
My name is ### from ###, Village - ###... I am addicted with all the bad habits like cigarettes, wine and sexual habits... And today my father is very sick... Sir please pray for my father... Let he get totally alright... And pray for me
Replies
11
Views
209
Today I have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us pray, Lord...
Replies
13
Views
69
Please pray for my parents.... Both my ### and ### are suffering from high blood pressure...
Replies
13
Views
48
Replies
13
Views
114
Please pray God will take this anxiety about my homework and this meeting!! Help me get this done correctly. I did it wrong initially! Help me to finish quickly and confidently and it to all make sense! Give me wisdom and understanding and discernment on how to do this well!!! Help!!!
Replies
14
Views
225
Jesus please let my son be safe he wasn't sitting down on bus when it pulled off. Please Jesus let him follow the rules! Thank you, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
108
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here 1. To get well and good prayer ### who would be my husband in my whole life. 2. To pray through my business am doing 3. To pray to my family especially to my parents to live well and avoid all superstition situation that surrounds them
Replies
8
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom