2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray Satan: evil one be far removed from me. Prayers for devil and enemy to leave. Feeling harassed by the enemy spiritual attack.
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray for me, I am not feeling well and I am suffering from pain in throat, swollen lymph nodes in body, and diarrhea. It's not looking good and I can't afford medical expenses too. I am afraid and I want to give my life to God and need a healing.
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray for me l am feeling so breathing problem it is difficulty to breathe l am getting scared that l should not get heart attack l am having high blood pressure please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
89
Dear All, Would you be so kind to please pray for reconciliation with myself and ###. We were together for 3 years and now we are apart. I hope and pray that we can work things out and for us to be together once again and have a long happy and healthy relationship. Please pray that God gives...
Replies
8
Views
36
Please uplift my Road Sister ### in your prayers. This is the last day of her 2nd Orientation for ### in Lincoln ###. Then will be issued with a truck. Also pray for me that I miss her so much and know when gets her truck that she will come home to set it up. 🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
210
my sister have ### age after ### she complete her graduate in theology (Gth) because she waiting for a missionary for God's ministry...
Replies
8
Views
78
In the name of Jesus I want to pass my mbbs examinations of anatomy n physiology with good grace marks I wish I’ll pass the exam as God has promised this year that God shall be thine everlasting light Amen.
Replies
7
Views
39
Good morning. Giving honor to God. Please pray with me that Our Father intervened in all wars. Remove the enemy and adversaries from our governments. Take the chains off the oppress and the poor. Take back your kingdom. Replace the enemies with the anointed Father. Protect our families, sons and...
Replies
8
Views
51
I passed my driving test. Thank you Lord.
Replies
8
Views
40
In this year may God bless me with a car
Replies
7
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom