Please pray for me to receive financial Blessing and my wife ###, Please pray for me to receive, ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear prayerrequest I am as you know in rehab, I'm hoping for prayer to receive the holy spirit so I can be redeemed to Jesus after living life between a struggle between evil and good. I'm hoping for prayer to find my own personal peace and relationship with Jesus. Thanks 🍒😇🙏
Replies
7
Views
185
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom