2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I received a beautiful picture of a ### little girl from ### who lives in a home many of you may have heard of..this precious child has a tumor on her lower backbone, and there is money to pay. Please pray God will supply the funds needed for her surgery.
Replies
10
Views
104
Hello sir GUD evening praise da lord. I am thankful to great almighty God and prayer warriors. In my life I saw great miracles by God. When I was pregnant and suffered uterine fibroids, my womb along with my baby, and I lost my pregnancy last year March. Then I underwent uterine myectomy...
Replies
9
Views
107
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here get married fruit of the womb start business
Replies
9
Views
45
Emmanuel am ### ### from ### kindly pray for me i need an instant financial breakthrough Spirit of ### ### Need marriage Generational curses Sicknesses and diseases in my family Family restoration Jobs Travel the world Rejection Rent Food. Amen
Replies
27
Views
574
Dear Lord, My son ### has completed his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exam. Though he passed with average marks. But my heartfelt thanks to you to make him complete his 1st sem. Lord he is still a long way to go. Lord now he needs to complete his 3rd year, 2nd sem and 4th year both sems Lord he has...
Replies
8
Views
47
GODS KNOWS MY HEART AND MY SITUATION BUT I JUST NEED BROTHERS TO AGREE WITH ME IN PRAYER BOTH ME AND MY SON ARE IN DEEP DEBT AND WE HAVE ### TO COME OUT SO PLEASE HELP US IN PRAYER BECAUSE OF THIS WE CANNOT BE FOCUS ON GOD THIS DEBT HAS SLOWED DOWN OUR ACTIVITIES SO PLEASE PRAY SO WE CAN SELL...
Replies
9
Views
88
please pray for my friend whose name is ### ### for his job or good earning work and he is in tension and to be tension free always forever and ever
Replies
9
Views
124
i pray for a Godly, loving caring husband, i pray God to heal my broken heart i pray for a new thing in my life.
Replies
11
Views
68
Please pray my business will attract customers to want to purchase.
Replies
7
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom