2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Ho;y Spirit please continue to post Your Holy Warrior Angels around me and my family, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all my cousins, neighbors, all my aunts, all my uncles, friends and associates and place of work. Holy Spirit keep us safe, save and cover us all with the...
Replies
6
Views
60
I’m having this experience of spiritual attack on my life since ###/###/### and till now I’m still facing the same problem..I feel pains all over my body everyday and things are moving inside my body piercing me all over, the only time I have comfort is when I’m asleep but the moment I’m awake...
Replies
5
Views
48
Replies
6
Views
58
Thank You, Lord God for an Affordable horse friendly farm of my own. Please lead and guide me to the right property You have for us. Help me to acquire it easily and securely. In Jesus Christ's Name amen
Replies
5
Views
46
Brethren continue praying, my journey was blocked, plz pray for God's intervention, I need a miracle. God can't give me a job (visa&ticket) and can't fail to take me there, it's just the work of the devil, my boarding pass was taken from hand & I was sent out, let every stumbling block be put to...
Replies
10
Views
104
father pls forgive my sins, father pls unlock my life, unblock my life father pls this ###! lord give me marriage life, give me lord good salary job this ###, father give me a fiancé in ###, father pls open my doors in ###, unblock my life father this year, protect me father from my enmies pls...
Replies
7
Views
60
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (###yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can start being...
Replies
8
Views
58
I want to build my own house. Need strength to work hard and may the Lord help me fulfill my dreams. May He protect our jobs and bless the works of our hands. May He protect our relationships and May He protect our children.
Replies
7
Views
75
Replies
5
Views
43
Thank you Jesus thank you Lord thank very much Lord Jesus i pray for this ### for sugar/diabetes bless him in thy own ways for the diagnose medicine etc thank you Lord thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom