My kidney failed suddenly since then I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to thank you for your prayers you have provided me over the past few weeks. It has meant a lot. I wanted to give everyone an update. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish my dissertation this semester. This means that the next opportunity I can finish and defend it is in the...
Replies
9
Views
338
Calvary greetings Nsppd family, What God Cannot Do does not exist, Papa ###, help me in prayers as I write my ### strong desires. And The Lord YES. Lord Jesus to do for me as I submit my supplication at the altar of Nsppd. 1. Please papa pray for me suddenly in ### years of working No...
Replies
7
Views
357
My kidney needs some help, I was in pain in my back and I think it is kidney disease. I was losing weight and had poor appetite. Felt tired with shortness of breath, I thought I had the Omicron or something from Covid 19. Please pray to God to heal me and take away this pain in my back.
Replies
15
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom