2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Heavenly Father thank you so much for this day. Thank you for blessing me with more and more wisdom in regards to learning your word, your purpose for me and how to be a good servant. You are so good Father, you reign supreme. Thank you so much God. I pray today for world peace, and that the...
Replies
5
Views
43
Brother I have terrible financial problems I can't bearer this pain IAM always ashamed in front of everyone tomorrow I want ###,### wt can I do I don't know pls pray God will do something in my life IAM believing your prayers. IAM always watching Ur program in YouTube I don't know much English...
Replies
8
Views
235
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
49
Type Prayer Request Here ---pray for me man of God to get a job and l been playing gambling for a long time but no success hope one of these days l will rejoice in the name Jesus amen.
Replies
6
Views
45
i have little work schedules at office, i am looking for more fulfilling work. pray with me
Replies
10
Views
92
Father, as you see wars and rumors of wars come, as you wrote long ago, and the time draws nearer everyday, I beg you to change their hearts and make them in a place where they repent. Let them know to do what Jesus said to do, before it is all too late and you will say I don't know you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
155
Tired.. it’s been a long journey. I thought I was following the right path. I believed. Now... I’m just lost. I know that God has been with me all of my life.. I’m tired
Replies
10
Views
122
Dear God please bless me with your presence & mercy and Grace going ahead with your plans.. today I seen bad dreams which disturbing me... Remove all those hindrances n curse in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
61
Please Pray for me: I want to get ride off my Sleeping Disorders. And Everything goes well.
Replies
13
Views
98
Jesus please let there be peace tonight and my son just do as he is told and stop being disrespectful and questioning things and let the neighbors not have heard our argument earlier. Please let my husband feel better and his friend's business be ok and able to fix everything that is wrong and...
Replies
7
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom