Please pray for ### life is getting ...

I’m praying that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time. May He help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have debts to pay today. Pray for those people whom I have to pay to understand my problem. Please pray for me to open a way for my financial stability. In Jesus' name I pray.
Replies
7
Views
157
My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
109
Kameron Maxwell Nathan Nicholas cash chase. Please pray for these students they are defiant refusing to listen hurting other friends with mean words and physically hurting. Parents are getting worried and reaching out everyday. It’s too much
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom