Thank you. I have sent an email ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection as I have sent the letter to the church to point out the warning that God had placed in my heart regarding the judgment for the government minister who is the member of that parish and if he continues in sin and could not provide job opportunities despite finding high and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Hello I sent a very short and polite email to the landlord. So now I leave in God’s hands. Not sure if they’ll respond but I now have a written paper trail. Father in Jesus name I’m trying to do everything with integrity.
Replies
7
Views
248
Thank you for your prayers. I have signed my ### contract.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom