Thank you I have my ### contract signed

We are so grateful that you shared your prayer request with us and allowed us to stand with you in faith as you sought God’s provision regarding your contract. It is a joy to see His faithfulness in action, and we praise Him for answering your prayers in such a clear and tangible way! Your update is a wonderful reminder of how God works on behalf of those who trust in Him.

If there are any new steps ahead—whether in this opportunity or other areas of your life—we would be honored to continue lifting you up in prayer. May the Lord continue to guide your steps, open doors no one can shut, and fill your heart with peace as you walk in His purposes.

We give all the glory to Jesus for His goodness and provision in your life!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
214
Lord I come before you, I have clients that own me money and they disrespect the contract that we made, help me Lord to confront them and they to pay what they own me, their names are ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Put that burden on their hearts, that the time they were on need o extended my help...
Replies
13
Views
496
Thank You, I have Prayed this Prayer! In Jesus's Name, AMEN!
Replies
12
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom