2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please ### am facing financial difficulties and I need prayers.
Replies
13
Views
131
We'd appreciate prayers for a financial miracle: bills are due, car needs repairs, etc. We also need a newer car. Please pray that my ### career will take off and I'll find customers...I need a job and income. thank you
Replies
9
Views
38
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
8
Views
33
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
12
Views
66
Please pray for salvation for my friend, ###, from ###. He's a non-religious Jew and is basically "living the high life" -- travels all over the world with his work, partying, etc. We met in a very "random" way and because I don't believe in coincidence, I'm impressed that I should pray for his...
Replies
7
Views
29
Praise the living God Please pray for me financial breakthrough, marriage, home deliverance and my parcel which is still stuck in ### airport since last year December
Replies
17
Views
106
Prayers for a peaceful marriage and financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
28
Pray for ###'s breast healing immediately in the Lord's name hallelujah...pray for immediate healing, pray for remove cyst now hallelujah, pray immediately I am the only child of ###, pls pray.
Replies
11
Views
56
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through an emotionally depressed, stressful time that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, salvation of her sickness bless them financially that holy spirit protect, heal, bless, watch...
Replies
10
Views
59
Pray for me and my wife, we've stayed for many years and we have not been blessed with a child. in Jesus name I believe it is possible. Amen
Replies
13
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom