2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray to heal my grandson ### coughing and cold
Replies
10
Views
64
Name ### ### Sickness .frequently urination problem
Replies
7
Views
29
Kindly keep ### in your prayers. Pray for honesty and truth from ### in regards to all things especially finances. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
14
Views
53
Please Pray for my Ministry & My ###
Replies
9
Views
36
Please pray for me that I get my life partner soon. One relationship come for me that doesn't work. I always face failure in relationships. Please pray for me because I know God has power to listen to my prayers.
Replies
9
Views
35
Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time...jobs...health...family matters.... We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
11
Views
41
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
10
Views
49
Hi, I am ###. Please prayer for my father's health is not good. Please prayer to him.
Replies
8
Views
56
My Lord I want to thankyou for many gifts in my life. Forgive me my sins. Bless my family, deliver me and my ### from devils bondage and set us free in Jesus name. Give us school fees and house rent. Set us free from debt. Generation curse and parents curse.
Replies
9
Views
44
Father, save and preserve us from evil, evil and wicked people, give us a wise and reasonable heart, help us to live life not as we want, but as You want for us, put into our hearts Your meaning for our lives ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, people. Bless in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
9
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom