2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Need a finance blessing today, bills behind.
Replies
13
Views
59
Heavenly Father, Thank you for all you done and continue to do. Lord forgive our sins. I want to thank God and all the prayer partners who prayed for my ###, she is feeling much better now, Thank you Lord. Lord heal and bless your people everywhere. Guide us Lord in the way you would have us to...
Replies
13
Views
52
A few days ago I requested prayer for my friend who had severe flu symptoms. Several of you responded by joining in prayer for my request. I am happy to report that as soon as I received notices that some of you were praying my friend's symptoms started to improve immediately. He is back to work...
Replies
13
Views
63
Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
14
Views
137
Please pray I am trying to close on my deceased mom's home but running into a lot of red tape as my father is deceased too and need a heirship affidavit since my dad had no will. It has been a nightmare trying to close on this house. Pray, pray.
Replies
15
Views
61
Please pray the Lord's favor in the circumstances I am in please pray it is resolved quickly thank you
Replies
13
Views
154
Mazi mulgi stuti prakash ticha sathi prathana kara tila devane pavitra aatma dyava
Replies
7
Views
57
Need prayers God knows the situation
Replies
12
Views
180
In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my wife, ###, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
Replies
14
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom