Praise Report

Praise God! Thanks for this.. I pray continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
A few days ago I requested prayer for my friend who had severe flu symptoms. Several of you responded by joining in prayer for my request. I am happy to report that as soon as I received notices that some of you were praying my friend's symptoms started to improve immediately. He is back to work and almost completely over this sickness. THANK YOU for praying with me regarding my request for prayer for healing. God is Great!!! Psalm 103.
PRAISE God in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
148
THe Lord Jesus Christ saved my life from demonic posession on this day. He saved my lfirom form severe demonic posession. THe Lord freed me. thank you forver Lord Jesus Christ. thank you for my salvation. thank you Lord. i thank you for your many healings on my teeth even now. Lord help me to...
Replies
11
Views
91
I feel at peace in regards to my mother.
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom