2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Man of God kindly pray for me to get an instant financial breakthrough now..whoever owes me to pay. Thanks
Replies
12
Views
64
Pls pray for my job situation. I was told that they may not renew my visa in April. Pray that God will show me a way and I will have a job with the company for at least one more term.
Replies
8
Views
22
Please pray that my scan result comes normal as I am having bleeding during my 1st trimester...please pray my baby is safe and in good health...please prayer for God's healing and blessing for me and my baby inside...thank you...praise the Lord
Replies
12
Views
62
Please be in agreement with me that my doctor will see that I do need my leaky heart fixed. They are going to take pictures of it tomorrow, so in Jesus name I declare that Jesus will come with healing in his wings for me. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
46
Replies
9
Views
55
Am financially stark, please pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
52
I really feel ###'s plight at Psalm 63:1-4. Never Ending. Blow After Blow ~ Being Pulled Down Deep (Grasping For Air). Please Pray That God Mercifully Lessens The Never Ending Afflictions And Allows Us To Appreciate Each Day In Jesus Care (Ps 34:17; 2Corn 12:1-14; Mt 6:25-34; 1Peter 5:7-9; Ps...
Replies
9
Views
41
Pl. pray for ### giving trouble
Replies
7
Views
36
Pray for ### important request please
Replies
9
Views
39
Praise God man of God am ### ### a Ugandan but currently in ### ### please I need your prayers am jobless but I could like to go back to ### company ### to work and I will be glad when my request is done thank you
Replies
8
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom