2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, there is also a very big improvement in the pain in my head. Let's praise the Lord for that too. Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will complete his healing work in my head for His glory, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ! Let us also pray for my...
Replies
11
Views
66
prayers for us all in all areas so much going on all over that it to much to itemize things so pray for us all for all God Bless us all
Replies
15
Views
93
Please continue to pray for my ###. Please no noise, especially not night noise. Please no smokes, especially no cigarette smoke. Pray that my ### will stop smoking. Pray that they will stop living at night (### pm -###.### am) and that they will stop being selfish and careless. Please pray so...
Replies
12
Views
56
Please remove the distance between ### and I both psychologically and physically. Please allow us to reunite as one forever and ever.
Replies
18
Views
146
Jesus please let my son be OK and no problems when he comes home. My husband too. No stress tonight please! Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
14
Views
66
Please pray for me that I get through another night without too much distress and fear. Please pray that I am able to sleep so that I will be refreshed to face another day. I need courage from Jesus to make the right decisions in my life. I have allowed myself to make another human being my God...
Replies
13
Views
64
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
13
Views
66
Calvary greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. pls pray for me ### ### and my wife ### and family against untimely death. pray for God's divine protection and preservation. Thanks, hope to hear from you.
Replies
9
Views
46
Pray for my daughter ### whose playing/participating in the South African Junior Chess Championship from the 3 to 12 January 2020 in ###, ###.
Replies
9
Views
89
Pray please that the bump on left side of my nose especially vanishes...completely smooth, I broke it and can’t breathe through it 🙏🏼
Replies
9
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom