2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my dear friend ###. He is in surgery today and needs God’s healing hands and a miracle. Thanks. He is a believer and a giver to all... please wrap your healing hands around him now and during his recovery!!
Replies
14
Views
114
I pray for my family. I pray for good for me and my family. I pray for my sons' freedom will come soon! I pray for this new job I would like to have.
Replies
13
Views
62
Please pray for my husband, he is ill.
Replies
12
Views
77
My lord Jesus Christ, it seems that I may have to commit suicide, unable to sustain financial problems and family problems. So depressed I am that I have to clear the debt, which is why I have to pay. You are my only hope, my saviour, my master. I request all my prayer warriors to pray for me...
Replies
16
Views
87
God, direct me today & validate I'm on the right track.. Your track. Convict & forgive me for my sins in commission & omission. Deliver us all from evil, ###.
Replies
15
Views
114
Prayer for my mother mrs.### who is suffering from bile duct cancer and done surgery but cancer cell already spread
Replies
15
Views
90
I would like for all arrears in my life to free from ppl specifically family that are trying to bring me and my husband down I pray for a financial breakthrough in our life for us to move forward in life to build for the future getting a place of our own to stand on our own two feet as staying...
Replies
14
Views
60
Lord I must return home, I am lonely for my dear dysfunctional friends. We are a bit quirky are we not? Asking forgiveness, I am myself again, I know time may be short which is why I want to go now. Will ### consider helping me come to see him and getting back to ###? I am alone Lord, I need my...
Replies
12
Views
55
Thank you for praying with me and for me, I am greatful and God bless you all. May you continue to pray with me and for me to find a girlfriend, a God fearing lady, whose honest and loving, my partner that will compliment me and me compliment her. Thank you. Amen
Replies
22
Views
127
Father, a new month of men has arrived. We have been given food by 2 sisters here from prayer request last month. We were given a school. We were given the money to move with. We were given a way to move. And ### died. I praise your HOLY name for all we were given and what was taken...
Replies
11
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom