Father, a new month of ### has ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Father, a new month of men has arrived.
We have been given food by 2 sisters here from prayer request last month.
We were given a school. We were given the money to move with.
We were given a way to move.
And ### died.
I praise your HOLY name for all we were given and what was taken away.
This day I am here: we are tired.
There is no way to make the first payment for the school.
There is no way to make a payment for the rent for where we live.
There is no way to make a payment for the school's rent.
There is no money to pay for water, electricity, or the internet for the school.
There is no money to buy more food. There are no new students.
My husband has no job. Time draws near again Father for us to starve.
Time draws near to have ### and the other owner to say evil things and threaten us for not paying.
There is none that are able or would help us.
There are no food banks, nor social services where we serve in a third world country.
There is no way for us to go out as missionaries and serve you Father.

But even today you brought ### before me and had him ask me the questions that make me tell him of you. I told him of you and all your Glory. I led him to see and to know as the Spirit worked to open his eyes and ears. I am grateful that you made me be able to answer his questions and to bring another one to you Papa. One of your little lambs. I glorify you name and I will not fear as we walk again in the desert place.
 
Praise God for your witnessing & efforts! I prayed for your requests, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a new month at work that is stress-free, productive, peaceful, and accurate. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
158
I am Asking the Lord for protection and peace in this month. The Lord has been good and faith in all ways. May His will be done in my life. I am ex muslim and I am hated by some christians and muslim combined they seeking my harm. Some are just attacking my health and abusing me. I am Asking the...
Replies
8
Views
201
Please pray for me for this new month in the name of Jesus pray for ### and two kids as well
Replies
7
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom