2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Abba, year after year, I have tried my way to succeed, to prosper or even advance and consistently came up short or even failed miserably. However I have discovered that one of your spiritual laws dictates "There is a way that may seem right but after what we thought was right will end in...
Replies
12
Views
265
Kindly pray for me so that our good God will open a way for me to pay my debt within the next few days.
Replies
14
Views
89
Prayer for my son to get a job working in the hotel industry and for my last son to be successfully in his school work for me that my Canadian boyfriend to married me and I travel and the farm work program but my roommate tell lie and me she is wicked pray that she can't do any wicked thing to...
Replies
14
Views
80
please pray for ### and ### healing
Replies
14
Views
79
Please pray for my family, a lot of spiritual attacks and backwardness, also my finance not stable and my work place. Spiritual growth and make a good decisions always.
Replies
12
Views
66
UNSPOKEN REQUEST Heavenly father you know all the details. Please interbeing as we have been waiting for a few months. And we have been doing you have requested. You know everything. Please let me see progression, direction, compassion, health and love and BIG financial blessings take us into a...
Replies
29
Views
386
Am requesting for your powerful upon my ### is has been for some time now and pray for our financial breakthrough, peace, joy and love. Pray for my business to expand this year. I believe that with God everything is possible. Thank you God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
48
I pray that I get a job and also a visa to go abroad...I pray for the health of my family, especially my children, since I am a widow.
Replies
13
Views
111
Prayer for my son to get a job working in the hotel industry and for my last son to be successfully in his school work for me that my Canadian boyfriend to married me and I travel and the farm work program but my roommate tell lie and me she is wicked pray that she can't do any wicked thing to...
Replies
9
Views
57
please pray for a miracle in my life that God bless me with capital to start a business.
Replies
13
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom