2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Just need prayers, my life is stuck, nothing absolutely nothing is moving, man of God.
Replies
12
Views
82
Please Jehova, as my ### is pregnant and will soon put to bed, grant her your grace and favour. Please let her live. I cover her with the blood of Jesus Christ and praise you for the JOY the birth of her baby will bring to our lives. You are my God. In thee I put my trust. Please bless my ###...
Replies
15
Views
221
1. Please pray for my ministry in Church Pastoral service. 2. Please pray for my wife's health and her talent gift from God to heal the sick. 3. Please pray for long life to serve Him.
Replies
7
Views
46
Please I prayers for my good that I was ordered by Mt B Atlantic captain to buy for his vessel and he called me and told me that their sail to Ghana have been cancelled and now the goods are with me without knowing what to do with them I'm in big problem. I want the captain to come for this goods.
Replies
6
Views
40
Plead the blood over ### and me safety and protection and pray ### get her new vehicle soon
Replies
10
Views
51
please say a prayer, I had very little sleep the last two nights and am very tired and grumpy, thank you for any prayers.
Replies
10
Views
67
please pray that God will put a great idea in my head to run my own successful business. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
50
Father, Your word gives us to know that; MEN OUGHT TO ALWAYS PRAY AND THAT WITHOUT CEASING! * THIS IS TRUELY THE TIME, TO INCREASE IN PRAYER! TO THEE; OBEDIENCE OF YOUR * WORD* .......( FOR YOUR GLORY )!!! WE PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE RULER OVER US. (TO YOUR SAVING GRACE)! FOR ALL...
Replies
9
Views
175
I'm a drug addict and I've been struggling with addiction for a lot of years. I've been to many rehabs and also stayed clean for over a year thrice but I've fallen back to my old practices. I can never continue staying clean without drugs. Please pray for ###. I've lost all hope and I'm running...
Replies
10
Views
72
Please pray we will be able to survive financially on our retirement.
Replies
10
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom