2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God Jesus please stay always with us, give your blessings to my daughter so that she can perform well in her studies, we get well soon, my wife get well soon and I get a better job at ###, ### and can live with my family. ### ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
51
Please pray for ### and ### have good health. ### look for a job. Please pray for ###. Please pray ### contact ### centre to ask job position. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
85
Praying boldly today that my husband takes me back today and our marriage is restored. I am praying for everyone on here that is going to marital problems. I pray that it is restored and blessings and favor are on their way. Amen
Replies
8
Views
94
Lord bless me and my family with financial blessings. I had a big debt. Facing this problem is already stressful and I'm losing the strength to continue with life. Lord have mercy.
Replies
10
Views
78
Heavenly Father, I ask that you’ll please restore the relationship between the father of my daughter and I. I ask that you will make the father of my daughter fall give me one more chance to be a real family and raise our daughter under the same roof. I ask that my anxiety, depression and...
Replies
8
Views
46
I have a court hearing for my Social Security on Monday - ###. Please pray things go smoothly and in my favor.
Replies
8
Views
96
hello, PRAISE THE LIVING GOD, BROTHERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN PRAYER, AGAIN REQUEST TO PRAY FOR ###, I BELIEVE THAT OUR GOD CAN WHISPER THEM (the investment company to RETURN RESTORE RETURN MY FUNDS WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCES. I BELIEVE OUR GOD CAN GIVE SOLUTIONS, BY HIS POWER PRAY FOR ###...
Replies
7
Views
48
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### cough for ### days. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate is this Friday. Please pray ###'s boss look for a good staff. Thanks.
Replies
7
Views
47
Please pray that ###'s bridal show next Saturday is a big success.
Replies
8
Views
48
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom