2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
10
Views
44
I command all fat to leave, burn off totally, dissolve from my whole stomach, hips, whole body right now permanently, never ever return in Jesus' name. My whole life totally tighten, totally flatten in every way right now. In Jesus' name, I command my weight 8 stone right now without any delay...
Replies
6
Views
34
Thank you father. May families find strength tonight in your great grace and mercy. Losses of loved ones and their children. ### Amen
Replies
6
Views
29
. Please I need your help on an issue.. I have a boyfriend and we've been going out but what has been going on between us is against the word of God.. though we don't have sex but the stuff we do are still immoral ... I want to stop but finding it difficult. I have been praying but Please help...
Replies
7
Views
52
please pray for peace of mind of my whole family regarding troubles made by our neighbors about the broken fence this made. Make use solved the issue. I'm praying also a blooming career for my son to pass his examination for his promotion as apprentice seaman. Likewise for my daughter to pass...
Replies
7
Views
72
Hello, Please pray for relief, deliverance, peace, comfort for ### and ###. THANKS!
Replies
15
Views
116
Heavenly Father I am praying for America and our military personal in ### and ###. Please keep them safe. In Jesus name I Pray Amen I trust you Jesus GOD BLESS AMERICA
Replies
12
Views
213
Please, remember me in your prayers today. I'm having a bad day. Thank you, brothers and sisters.
Replies
11
Views
117
I have a job interview tomorrow. Prayers that I get the job and I’ll have a secure babysitter or daycare before I start working. Please Lord, I work long enough and it’s the job I’ve been praying for. So I can make a better income for me and my child. Thank you for my new job and daycare/baby...
Replies
9
Views
59
Thank you father. Sanctify me and all who pray on this site. Please pray for ### during their struggle to fight fires encompassing their towns. Peace and safety. Amen
Replies
8
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom