2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Father God, I thank you for the group of friends I have with ###. I pray that I become closer to them, like ### is close to them, I feel like they are more his friends than mine, and it hurts. I wish they would talk to me more and put in the effort to besides when we are in a group setting. I...
Replies
10
Views
47
Please pray my future relationship with soulmate ### will be blessed and that it moves smoothly and that it makes us happy; please pray my fertility is strong and for many years until well into my ###s 🙌
Replies
9
Views
257
Please God please forgive me Jesus for all my sins that I have done against you Jesus. Please pray for me today I have college so please pray that the day might be good day and not bad day and please pray that teachers should not scold me or ask questions to me please pray that the might get...
Replies
9
Views
28
I pray that God will help me meet more supportive people who can give friendship.
Replies
9
Views
39
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal needs and desires.
Replies
7
Views
49
Lord, help me to organise my programme successfully in my job. Give me your guidance, knowledge and strength to organise the programme successfully.
Replies
11
Views
71
God, Thank you for this night! I do pray for ### and ###! I love thee verily much. I do pray for all, I understand a lot, and I still have a lot to learn. I do pray for the lost lives, they will be brought down low and raised up, and I do pray for the living! I pray for peace for all. God, I...
Replies
8
Views
43
Hello, Please pray for deliverance, relief, comfort, peace, and unspoken for ### and ###. Also, Peace over ###.
Replies
9
Views
28
Pray for my twin girl preterm babies ### and ### who are in neonatal ICU....### is much weaker and she needs more medical support....please pray for the speedy recovery and well being of both.....also there is no sufficient milk formation to feed both the babies......please pray for that...
Replies
6
Views
38
I am feeling so defeated tonight. Father I need your help! Today I almost walk away from my job as I literally cannot manage anymore. ### and ### needs to be removed right now Lord! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus Christ of Nazareth I am bawling out to you for mercy and help! God I am in tears! my heart is...
Replies
6
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom