2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord heal my son Lord heal my son
Replies
8
Views
56
I request for a prayer to get a visa to travel to the USA. I have been twice refused the visa. Please pray for ### so that they grant ### a visa. Am ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
46
Pray God will change me so I like myself and even love myself! Help me to be comfortable and not dissociate due to past abuse! Let me be friends with everyone good for me.
Replies
7
Views
41
Please pray for my daughter ### to conceive a healthy baby. She got married in ### but she is not blessed with a baby till now. Please pray for her.
Replies
6
Views
92
Father, please protect me from the evil that comes when I teach your WORD. Protect me from them that attack me when I teach your son Christ. This legion, they do accuse me of pride, they accuse me of many things that I am not. They do try to make me confess that Jesus is King in their way as...
Replies
5
Views
41
Please pray as I am suffering panic attacks and chronic depression. I need a cure. The reason could be my failure in building a good career after working for 25 years and now with no job in hand. Since not able to find a job, I want to start as a freelance trainer and recruiter, but that also...
Replies
7
Views
52
Heavenly Father thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you for blessing me with another day. I pray for peace today and for peaceful interaction with all I come in contact with. I pray for my ### and all I come in contact with. I pray for relief from the attacks and your continued guidance and...
Replies
10
Views
65
Lord Jesus, tabangi si ###, nga kada kaon niya deli siya mahunahuna ug daotan ug pulihi iyang hunahuna ug maayo ug makakaon tarong, Lord Jesus, e bless among panudlanan ug kwarta nga naa segi kwarta ug tabangi mi sa akong bana nga tanan namo obligasyon balaryanan nga deli mi maglisud sa...
Replies
7
Views
115
Please help me pray for deliverance
Replies
7
Views
46
Please pray that all trouble and problems stay away from me and my family ### ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom