2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Agreement prayer needed for more prayer and fasting and more reading also for physical healing through internal organs restoration healing in joints ligaments and tendons where needed, needing more money, also for written vision 2020 to be accomplished to glorify God..
Replies
9
Views
75
Please pray for the release of finances, they are pending some for three months some for 3 years and another for 7 years. I am in desperate need of funds to restart my life. I believe only God.
Replies
9
Views
53
Financial breakthrough and also trying to sell my land. God to send a buyer.
Replies
7
Views
33
Please pray I find the green stone ### gave me
Replies
7
Views
30
Please pray that God is Ever Present with my family and I and blesses us with Health, Healing, Deliverance, Provisions, Protection, Peace and Rest. In Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
49
Oh Abba of all spiritual knowledge and truth, the divine creator of both the natural and spiritual worlds, who lives in heaven within the spiritual realm with your son Yahshua and Ruach Ha'Kodesh, the set apart spirit plus the good angels in your kingdom, who is all around me whenever I am and...
Replies
7
Views
90
Please pray for my ###. She has recently lost her boyfriend to suicide and was the one to find him. This tragedy has left her heart broken, confused, discouraged, sad and a million other emotions. She needs the lord and church. I pray that she will lean into the lord and let him comfort her in...
Replies
8
Views
60
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me
Replies
5
Views
47
please may I request prayer for our one day training in another town be cancelled... we travel no matter the weather (previously dangerously torrential), no reimbursement of costs, ### hour day and in the middle of the working week. We could do video conferencing with no trouble at all... thank...
Replies
4
Views
36
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
6
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom