2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

plz pray for ### I am suffering from high fever. Plz Pray to lord Jesus
Replies
12
Views
105
Replies
8
Views
55
God, your people are feeling discouraged today. I have felt it and so many here are posting the same. I pray that you lift our heads and stop these spiritual attacks. We thank you! In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear beloved, Thanks to Jesus! Thanks for your prayers and blessings! Please pray for ### and me. Our marriage life is not going well. ### always is the selfish Person who has no knowledge about the marriage life and always wants ### will do for only for ### and for ### family. Never...
Replies
7
Views
38
Mera pratiksha hu main Chhattisgarh Mera yah problem hai Mera ek best friend uska naam ### hai vo mere se achse baat bhi nhi Kar rha hai mere se dur dur rahta hai humlog bhich bhut Acha friendship hai Mai nhi chahti vo mere dur ho aur achse baat Kare Jaise humlog phele relationships the phir se...
Replies
6
Views
48
Please pray I am having some financial difficulties with my bills, house rent, etc. I am asking God to open all closed doors that shut before me to be opened in Jesus Christ's name. Thank you, Jesus, for answering prayer.
Replies
10
Views
101
Dear Brethren in Christ Jesus, please help to present this prayer request in God's alter this 2020 year. Father Lord, I thank you for everything concerning my life and my family this year. God Almighty help to grant this humble request which I hand over to you Lord to get a good Job that will...
Replies
6
Views
31
### is suffering from blood cancer and liver problem
Replies
7
Views
25
My belief has diminished. I have made poor choices I know, I have tried hard to change but I guess it's too late for me. I will go back this month for a week and try but I feel God has abandoned me to waste away here. I don't want to wind up on the street I'm comfortable here but all alone. I...
Replies
6
Views
84
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom