2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

i want prayer for ### and ###. ### have more problem.
Replies
10
Views
47
कृपया प्रार्थना करे, हमे एक व्यक्ती से एक लाख दस हजार वापस मिलने है वह इस दस जनवरी को देनेवाले हे बीना कोई रूकावट से पैसा हमे मिले, इसलीए प्रार्थना करे, धन्यवाद
Replies
5
Views
24
please pray for ### as ### will travel today to look for a job, may the job be there for ###. in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
45
My husband and I have been separated for almost ### yrs, I confess my sin for adultery, I have been praying very often for his coming back to me and his two kids, his family don't want me anymore although I have confessed and apologized. They want him to see another girl and he did. He still...
Replies
8
Views
56
blessed marriage, destiny job breakthrough, traveling mercies, total restoration, divine help, God's grace and favor, guidance and protection from God, ### gets his permanent permit, stay financial breakthrough
Replies
8
Views
51
I have my university 2nd exam tomorrow. please pray for me to pass the exam
Replies
8
Views
79
Prayer warriors please pray we are able to buy a new, big, safe house that’s big enough for all of ### and we can afford. Please Pray they approve ###'s disability for life and they stop asking for more info. ### is really really hurt and ask God to take away back and neck pain from surgery and...
Replies
7
Views
44
my name is ### and i belong from ### family and my family they dont believe Jesus but i want to go in Jesus way to him and i have to give monthly ### but i dont have money and my father mother have so many load ......please pray for me so that i may able to receive Jesus and help me so that i...
Replies
7
Views
45
Jesus please let me feel better, please let my ### cooperate tonight and tomorrow, and please let my ### give me the money I need Friday for bills. Please also let the kids on the bus not be mean to him and move over so he has a place to sit. They are being mean and selfish and it unsafe to walk...
Replies
8
Views
27
Please pray and help me get my husband back home where he belongs. I know we have our ups and downs, but my heart feels so empty and I hurt so bad. I miss him so and I want him to come back and be the husband I know him to be. Please, I pray to restore our marriage and bring him back to me so we...
Replies
8
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom