2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Kindly pray for my uncle ### from ### ### that he may be able to walk again, that the fear of falling down the Lord will take it away. that all negative and disturbing thoughts will go away, and there is peace, good health, and joy in the family. Thanks. praise to Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
30
I have exhausted my unemployment and I need work asap. I need prayer for work in commercial construction as I am almost journeyed out. That I get placed with someone who is worthy and gifted in this industry. I am the only source of income for myself. I am trusting God to lead me the right way...
Replies
8
Views
28
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Poll Poll
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal life, business, and family matters.
Replies
4
Views
19
thanks for continue your prayers for ### and ###. Please pray for him tomorrow at 1:30 central time in ###. ### will speak to her counselor about their relationship, please pray for ### spiritual protection, also please pray that word divorce will be canceled in their life. Also please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
53
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for justice and support in a legal case involving eviction, financial restitution, and personal well-being. The individual is seeking divine intervention for a fair outcome and compensation for damages, including issues related to living conditions and...
Replies
6
Views
60
Please pray for my marriage is going to be delayed with my childhood friend ###. Many obstacles are coming. Pray for peace in his mind, let all go well and married soon.
Replies
8
Views
52
Lord, please remove my anxiety and insecurity and bring me back my confidence, courage, socialness, and self-esteem. Father God, I come to you with hurt, anger, unforgiveness, betrayal that I still carry deep within my soul. I ask that you lift me up and come to me in a powerfully way and...
Replies
8
Views
67
PLEASE GOD THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME I SAID THANK YOU LORD
Replies
11
Views
45
I pray under yeshua name that ### in critical condition is saved and gets money for his treatment. Amen
Replies
7
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom