2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please Pray for my Project. I want to complete my Project Without any issues and Problems. I can work no more in that Project. Please today Itself it should be completed. Please Pray for that.
Replies
7
Views
41
Pls pray for my ###, he is currently facing a lot of financial problems and we both are very upset about our situation as we operate a F&B business. We need help in a miracle to happen to our lifestyle.
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray for my would be ### app ### exam best result ever...please 🙏🙏
Replies
6
Views
30
Can you pray for me to do well in my learning curve at my job? I need prayers for continued strength!
Replies
6
Views
19
Ruth and her friend are Christians and faithful women, unfortunately, they think that I should not live where I rent, since they started praying to get me out of here, my stay here became complicated and my relationship with those who rent me (###) and you pay my rent my family lives here near...
Replies
6
Views
76
father I dedicate this life of mine unto you. ### been my fathers kid dissapoints me now and then. Now he is taking care of a kid from another lady not sure its his kid why don't u show up yourself please. I need to hav him as my husband and you adastad it lord have suffered and wept a lot about...
Replies
7
Views
56
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
7
Views
34
Please Lord. Take this hurt and anger/hate from inside me. My “Friend” ### used my friendship to fill his time, did nothing but take and judge, and let others completely betray our confidence. I hate the friend I once cared so much for. He let this woman ### read our confidential correspondence...
Replies
7
Views
33
Sir please prayer for ### financial problem please prayer for ### I am requests sir
Replies
7
Views
34
Holy Spirit thank You for Your blessings. Holy Spirit please continue to cover my family with the Blood of Christ Jesus, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all my cousins, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all my aunts, uncles, friends and associates, my neighbors and...
Replies
5
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom