2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Lord please help us to sell our property. Thank you ###
Replies
5
Views
30
Dear Lord, My son ### has completed his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exam. Though he passed with average marks. But my heartfelt thanks to you to make him complete his 1st sem. Lord he is still a long way to go. Lord now he needs to complete his 3rd year, 2nd sem and 4th year both sems Lord he has...
Replies
4
Views
37
“Father, thank You that it is Your good pleasure to give me the kingdom. I declare that as Your child I am coming to You for my love and approval, and I’m asking You to pour out Your favor and healing upon me. Thank You that I can receive it now. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
Replies
5
Views
29
Pray for me for the Financial breakthrough. Pray for me the miracle money in my bank account so that ### I don't suffer
Replies
6
Views
28
Greetings to the all church members in ### and the world at large am ### from ### ever since matric I have been struggling to get a job and suffering financially and having many addictions I want to quit every thing and follow Jesus Christ my saviour plus to be financially stable for the...
Replies
6
Views
38
Please pray for me to get a good job in abroad...(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
7
Views
33
Please pray for my family, financial aid and my future wife.
Replies
8
Views
36
father, heal my sister's husband from broken bones and help my sister ### to deliver her baby safely, restore their lost fortune, let favor locate them from where they least expected, deliver me and my family from every generational curse, help me and let my God ordain husband locate me before...
Replies
5
Views
93
I just got the following message: Please pray for the ### Christian missionaries who have been sentenced to death by Islamic in ### tomorrow afternoon. Can you please pass this news soon so that many people can pray for them.
Replies
5
Views
190
Please pray for the SALE OF MY HOUSE and PROPERTY. As I need money for studying in Ireland 6 months before going. We offered our house and property in ### for sale..but not a serious one came yet. Only kreupasanam matha can help us in this situation. Please pray to our Lord for sale of our...
Replies
6
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom