2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My salary is not being increased since last 2 years. Everything is being dearer. I am struggling hard. I am not able to make my life smooth financially. Please pray for ###. Thanks and regard to all my well-wishers.
Replies
7
Views
39
Jesus please don't let my son wet the bed tonight and please let tomorrow go well with the cold weather and the obnoxious kids on my son's bus that won't let him sit down..it's not nice and it's not safe. Please soften their hearts and let them be nice and him not get upset. Please also let my...
Replies
7
Views
46
prayer for thanksgiving to the Lord for having given a good week and financial stability, pray for ### today for ### financial stability, pray for ### good relations with ### employer and ### fellow employees, pray for ### to get finances for ### to complete building ### house, pray for ### to...
Replies
6
Views
48
Can you all pray for me to do a great job at work? To keep my eyes on Jesus, and also for energy and strength? They’re training me to do my job alone, so I’d like prayer to keep trusting in the Lord and also for all the energy I need!
Replies
6
Views
44
*BECAUSE EMMANUEL LIVES, I EXPECT FAVORS SPIRITUALLY-SUDDENLY from PRAYING UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS EXTRAORDINARILY SPIRITUAL!*: this very Thursday, 01/09/2020 thru Saturday 01/09/2021; esp. these instances of: lower back pain, slowness 'n mobility, rheumatoid arthritis; I need PRAYER 24/7 for...
Replies
4
Views
36
I am ### from ###, I love my girlfriend so much, I gave a lot of time for her growth for 4 years but now she tells me I don't love you. She did many wrong things with me but now she wants to get married with father's choice saying a lie to father that I am not involved with any boy....Please do...
Replies
4
Views
44
Breakthrough!! Truth!! Healing!! Please pray Luke 8:17 all over me & all around me!! I need a divine supernatural Jesus Truth Miracle Now!!! Thank you! Trusting Jesus! Love, ###, ### Luke 8:17!!! Come Holy Spirit Come!!!
Replies
4
Views
33
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
5
Views
30
I am ### from ###, I love my girlfriend so much, I gave a lot of time for her growth for ### years but now she tells me I don't love you. She did many wrong things with me but now she wants to get married with father's choice saying a lie to father that I am not involved with any boy....Please...
Replies
4
Views
38
8 months old baby child named ### ### ### suffering from Blood infection hospitalized. Please do pray for that infant.
Replies
8
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom