Father, please protect me from the evil ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Father, please protect me from the evil that comes when I teach your WORD. Protect me from them that attack me when I teach your son Christ. This legion, they do accuse me of pride, they accuse me of many things that I am not. They do try to make me confess that Jesus is King in their way as part of their attack. Spirit of Truth you know I do not lie, nor do I teach false things. That I give you the Glory and I tell them to repent for the way is narrow. I tell them to do what Christ said to do. I tell them in love to stop sinning and to repent. For Jesus will say I don't know you. None are without sin, and all need to repent for the End Comes. Send your army to be with me where I am. Help us please. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
216
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
229
Lord God Almighty please protect my life and my home I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home and life send your Angel's to protect me open doors for me to find a better place to live and a better job opportunity with better pay in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom