Just need prayers my life is stuck ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

İt’s ### I am writing this because I feel the urge to share it with those who might read it: I feel stuck in my life, sliding downhill—perhaps dying would actually be more meaningful, because right now, I have nothing. Love has slipped through my fingers and vanished; I have lost all love. I...
Replies
13
Views
199
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time. Here are some thoughts that might offer some comfort: 1. **Seek Support**: It might be helpful to talk to a counselor or therapist who can provide support and guidance. They can offer strategies...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom