Another day of fear

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me that I get through another night without too much distress and fear. Please pray that I am able to sleep so that I will be refreshed to face another day.

I need courage from Jesus to make the right decisions in my life. I have allowed myself to make another human being my God and in doing so am distraught that he has left me after two years of continual emotional and mental bullying and abandonment.

This has taken its toll on my health and spirit. Please Holy Father in Heaven help me. Please pray for me to be stronger in my Faith and beliefs. God have mercy on me.
Lord we pray against fear and ask that you bring peace. We pray that you bring everything that is needed in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
316
Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
262
To escape this daily crap! Infidelity nonstop! Girlfriends secrets! Private life! The main thing is not to let this ruin my old fun spirit I want so badly back! Please god I have tried to love but it I feel will never be given back and I want to be happy!! I deserve that!! And to be respected! I...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom