prayers for us all in all areas ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
prayers for us all in all areas so much going on all over that it to much to itemize things so pray for us all for all God Bless us all
Lord bring peace and breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I’m praying that God will provide help and work in a powerful way in all things concerning you and your loved ones. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing,my husband and myself,have labs,Dr.###,this week,and we pray,for good results,we pray for others,as well.We pray that we continue to maintain,our living expenses,medical,and transportation expenses,and continue to have reliable means,to get where need...
Replies
10
Views
201
God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
So much is going on I'm at a lost for words me I been not well for long time and what not health struggles financial struggle and my girlfriend ### is not well either for past year I've tried everything the hospital I thought stress so I take to psych medicine didn't work in hold year still the...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,438
Messages
16,799,895
Members
649,957
Latest member
Aroomore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom