Please be in agreement with me that ...

Please be in agreement with me that my doctor will see that I do need my leaky heart fixed. They are going to take pictures of it tomorrow, so in Jesus name I declare that Jesus will come with healing in his wings for me. Thank you
Lord bring complete healing and let the doctors figure out what to do to help your child. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
197
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
10
Views
136
Need to win money the only way I can get money, am serious please just need agreement on when to get it and buy it,
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom