Please ### am facing financial difficulties and I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having too much online loans/debts, which I'm unable to repay since I lost my job. I'm requesting for an intercession prayer over this. I'm deeply depressed and spending sleepless nights due to these debts. The owners are also giving me a hail of time with harassment and humiliation when...
Replies
9
Views
197
I'm currently facing financial difficulties. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a breakthrough. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
275
I am facing financial problem, please pray for me that God will bless and provide all my needs. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom