2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for ###'s health. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
11
Views
48
Lord, Please take away my sore throat and cough. Father God, I pray for better health, good brain health, remove all diseases, bacteria, infections, burning, sickness, itchiness from my body. I pray that you remove my jealousy, anxiety, depression, insecurities, irritability, laziness, bad...
Replies
10
Views
34
PLZ PRAY FOR OUR BROTHER ### WHO IS IN BONDAGE TO PORN AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND SHEMALES AND SEXUAL PERVERSION. HE REALLY WANTS TO REPENT AND HE IS TRYING BUT HE KEEPS FAILING. HE NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED FROM SEXUALLY PERVERTED DEMONS. PRAY THAT HE WILL BE CONVICTED AND THAT HE WILL REPENT AND...
Replies
10
Views
55
please pray for me and ### and we need the mighty hand healing from the Lord and his restoration power on our business finance and house and my court case on the ### of January
Replies
10
Views
55
I'm sorry my friends haven't heard from me for too long, due to poor network, Happy and prosperous new year to all of us in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST, I strongly beg you all to keep praying for me, my husband, my children, my first daughter that's not married to get married and conceive in...
Replies
9
Views
95
Praise Report! Praise the Lord Praise the Lord!! I was in a situation today and the Lord came through in an unexpected way for me. Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord!! In Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
48
I need help for my daughter. At her work place, she has this person who works with her as a senior to her. She constantly nags her, then comes and says sorry. Please pray for her to give some patience to deal with the situation.
Replies
10
Views
56
Lord I ask you please please bless me with the new very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very best ever abundantly now at great prices in Jesus name please pied bless me with incredibly skill wisdom with every part of make up choosing the right...
Replies
7
Views
39
My prayer request is for my son ### to be released from jail in ### in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
12
Views
63
Thank-you for your prayer's for my friend ### The Truck Driver his engine finally got fixed after almost 3 weeks of him being stuck in ### He is now on the road safely at last... Please pray because ### still wants to rent to me and he needs my help with paperwork and i will...
Replies
11
Views
346
Back
Top Bottom