please pray for me and ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
96
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
303
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom