2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

plz I'm a ### year old lady and I'm still not married yet so I need prayer intervention from the Man of God for I believe that God can help him through him and his prayer team Amen 🙏 I'm ### from ###.
Replies
11
Views
138
I am having so much pain in my teeth. Please pray for me. Ask the Lord to heal me so I can share Jesus with everyone. I may need braces or dentures but I will have to lose all my teeth. What should I do? Keep what I have right now and continue with the pain or just have dentures. O Lord, take...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please God please bless me with a good job with good benefits. Please bless me with my financial needs and allow my health to be well. Amen
Replies
11
Views
62
Akanksha aind ka fever hai plz prayer kar dejyga Prayer request: Please pray for ### who has a fever.
Replies
6
Views
72
Type Prayer Request Here plz I'm a ### year old lady who is still single and I want marriage favour from God through the Man of God and I believe he can do it through his servant.### from ###
Replies
8
Views
39
(1) I need God intervention on our ministry (2) the ministry is 10-year old but nothing is happening (3) help me for I don't know what to do pastor ### ### ###
Replies
12
Views
51
Gud day brethren I humbly ask that u intercede for me on my breakthrough..
Replies
11
Views
59
Now the owner is trying to force us to sign an illegal contract. He is trying to charge us more money and the ### that verbally assaulted the client this morning and called me a dog, he wants to give him free rent for a year and a parking space with a sign. Help us Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
53
*I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems! *Now I'm at my...
Replies
13
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom