2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I ask for grace to excellence in every area of life (Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically & Financially with Work, Banking, Investing, Tithing & Paying off debts. Help me fast, pray study the Word and walk worthy of my calling, tithe, invest wisely and organize and clean my apartment. I request...
Replies
17
Views
167
Father my daughter needs you now. She needs to move into the dorms but we may not have all the funds. Jehovah Jireh please make a way and give her approval today for housing and provide for her needs. You are our only provider and we look to you. Thank You in advance. We look to the hills our...
Replies
15
Views
86
Oh Abba, creator of both the spiritual and natural world's, who is all knowing and seeing, please look at my ### LinkedIn connections that I have available and advise me who are the genuine LinkedIn connections as individuals that are really serious to contact me direct about new opportunities...
Replies
15
Views
136
Father God, Lord Jesus Christ..Please forgive me and grant me another chance to start everything all over again..Please help and assist me along the way. Guide, guard, lead, protect, assist and support me in my heartfelt cryout for another chance to repent and recovering my life. Please be with...
Replies
18
Views
129
Please I am asking you to pray for my ### to get saved and I to get a nursing job.
Replies
15
Views
72
Please pray for my brother ### so that God's mighty healing power will fall upon him and free him from the bondage of alcohol dependence. He's very violent and abusive when he's drunk. My family is affected and there is no peace at all. Please pray for him and us.
Replies
11
Views
64
Praying that my Road Sister ### will get the issue solved and moved on. Still at the ### since Wednesday night. 🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
173
Please pray I get a lot of compensation from the club’s insurers as they ruined my life, gave me serious aural issues which ended my career and it was hell. My loss of income will be ###.
Replies
8
Views
33
My name is ### and I pray for God to bless me and my family to have peace within their selves and I also pray for my father to love me and my siblings very much than outsiders. I pray God bless me this month ### and show people that God is not asleep.
Replies
10
Views
54
Too much on my head. As I'm trying to deal with one thing, another problem pops up.
Replies
10
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom