2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

dear Friends Please could you pray that the buyers of my vehicle, who have never done the right thing, will not by their negligence, force me to pay any monies thanks a lot for your kind help in this situation and God do a miracle thanks ###
Replies
8
Views
26
Thank you Jesus for a great 2020 in every area of our lives. And I pray for great breakthrough in whatever we are trusting you as a family. ###
Replies
9
Views
32
The Owner of the building for the school wants the money for the rent now. Not only that but today the new person who moved into the space below us for his business who is ### verbally said bad things to my student (who paid 3 months ago to the other owner) when all he did was leave the school...
Replies
5
Views
32
Pray for me to have a peace of mind and God to work according to his will.
Replies
8
Views
42
MY sister who is suffering from bipolar for ### years, my elder son to be permanently appointed at work or get a new job, my second son to pass law at university and be able to succeed at his forex trader business, myself to be promoted since working for ### years, to have husband because I am...
Replies
11
Views
93
God, direct me today & validate I'm on the right track.. Your track. Convict & forgive me for my sins in commission & omission. Deliver us all from evil, ###.
Replies
13
Views
55
1) have never seen my father be for, happy me in pray so that I meet him for ### year 2) PRay for me to have a good job 3) I want God to bless my family we don't get married I believe that God will answer my prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
57
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
8
Views
31
Father Lord I thank you for today. Amen
Replies
10
Views
47
Please Pray for healing from Psoriasis and high Blood Pressure and her right leg below the knee is swollen and turned reddish unable to walk and very painful with blood clots in the vein. Her name is ### ### ### now in hospital under treatment. Please Pray for healing without surgery. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom