2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pray for my son so that we may be able to give him admision in the school.
Replies
10
Views
45
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
9
Views
43
I continue to ask you to pray for me. As already stated in previous requests I have been abandoned by my partner and I am still in shock and disbelief. The relationship was abusive but I am so dependent on him that I feel so afraid and alone. I find it so hard to sleep at night. Tossing and...
Replies
8
Views
58
Please please all pray I commabd my weight to drop to ### stone right now without any delay in jesus name I commabd in jesus name all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body permantly right now never ever return in jesus nane I commabd my whole stomach hips to...
Replies
6
Views
25
Father, thank You. I trust You worked these silent requests already for my good. ###
Replies
9
Views
50
Pray for my preterm twin babies ### and ###....in neonatal ICU.....### have much more breathing difficulty.... low blood count......infection etc....### have been shifted to ventilator..... ### is also in neonatal ICU.....please pray for a speedy recovery and a healthy and long life for both the...
Replies
10
Views
117
I need healing and breakthrough into my life and family.
Replies
11
Views
39
I am very stressed out because of the call that I am taking are not up to the mark. Please request our Lord to bless me with the wisdom and knowledge of the holy spirit. So that the holy spirit can guide me to take T1 and T2 calls. Please pray for me as this job is very important for me, as I am...
Replies
10
Views
65
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of ### in full, provide for my family financially, meet all of my financial obligations and financial needs! AMEN
Replies
11
Views
59
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
12
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom