2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God to intervene into my life get job opportunities because am jobless he gives me good health peace of mind and of soul cover me with his blood where the enemy cannot see me and also let me make it in my life through talents that he gave to me
Replies
11
Views
48
Please pray that I find and get signed with a great talent agent this month.
Replies
11
Views
60
Please pray for protection for my family and for my marriage to heal. Healing of relationship between my son and my husband. Also for my husband's heart to soften his anger towards my son ### and me. That my husband allow my son ###'s dogs to stay until my son can fetch them. That God set up my...
Replies
10
Views
74
Dear Jesus, Please let us have good weather for the bridal show. Amen
Replies
8
Views
25
*Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! *Let us pray Heavenly Father build me, prepare me, and equip me for every call and ministry He has for me, and let us pray in the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
35
```markdown "For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end." (Hebrews 3:14) Here we have an encouragement to keep on walking the walk. God will help us to persevere. He would never give us something that we cannot do through Him. As...
Replies
9
Views
164
I want to GOD to turn the hearts of my brothers to give their life to Christ, I don't want them to die in sin, adultery, and fornication, addiction, their names are ###, ###, ###, he knows them better. I'm ###, ###, ###, ###.
Replies
12
Views
57
Requesting to have my ### resolved. Also, ###'s ### to be sorted. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for my ###, he has got a blockage in his brain, doctor has given him medicine that nothing should happen to him, I need a miracle please pray for my divorce case to get over soon, get all the lost things back, I need more prayers, please pray for my ###, I cannot lose my ### in this...
Replies
9
Views
44
In Jesus Christ name I decree and declare my fiances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions ryght now more more every day in Jesus name I decree and declare I win millions millions of pounds me now ryght blow without any delay it happens to me to me ryght now without any...
Replies
6
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom