2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

2019 wasn't the best year for my family. My job has been going well but my mom's isn't stable and my brother was let go from his job. Please pray my mom's job increases and ### gets hired soon. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
158
Spiritual blessings: to develop and increase personal relationship with God (be consistent)
Replies
13
Views
61
Lord, I believe there is no failure in you. You are the creator and keeper of everything. You made me all that I am, was and ### will become in this world. Satan I renounce you in the name of Jesus. Lord I declare victory in my current circumstances. Grow my bank account. Cushion, my account to...
Replies
34
Views
242
Please dear God do miracles in my marriage.
Replies
13
Views
51
I want you to pray for me about suicidal thoughts. I am unhappy about myself since December 2017 and I am always thinking about killing myself. I have homosexual tendencies. Please pray for ###, my adopted 17 year old son, who is now fornicating in his mother's house. I want you to pray so that...
Replies
13
Views
54
Please pray for ###'s father to get employed as he has been without employment for a year so that he can pay his rent and commit to responsibilities.
Replies
12
Views
53
Pray God will heal my body from this reaction to food given to me. Pray God will remove dairy from my body and stop any damage before it starts.
Replies
20
Views
138
Lord I am lost right now. Guide me, I don't know what to do with my financial problem.
Replies
20
Views
159
Jesus, Please help all the wildlife in ###. Amen
Replies
11
Views
38
Breaking of family cause, restored my star dat God give me that dey took away from me, to distroy the handwork of devil over my head, an bless my business this year for me.
Replies
12
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom