2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Brothers and Sisters who did pray, may you be blessed in strange and wondrous ways. The Landlord (###) 1. Gave us grace for the rent 2. Reduced the rent by $### for the school. Your praises Father will ever be on my lips. You are wonderous, beautiful and the most Glorious King that you...
Replies
13
Views
66
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
20
Views
89
Pray God gives me confidence and helps me not be anxious about training. Thank you for my job
Replies
21
Views
98
Hello I ask for prayer for freedom from an uncomfortable situation with some really crooked individuals I don’t feel comfortable with. Plz pray for ### thank you.
Replies
11
Views
40
my dear precious brother pray for my relatives who were now depressed in the land dispute they have no peace at all, the land ### captured the land and covered the land with red flag.in this circumstance they have no peace ,let the peace of beloved father came upon their house .and also we can...
Replies
12
Views
58
Holy Spirit, I pray that you would bless me with the gift of faith, hope and courage.. Also grant me strength to carry out my daily life activities with enthusiasm and motivation. That I may persist in my willingness to fight for a healthy natural normal life with my loved ones.. Father, please...
Replies
11
Views
56
Lord Jesus, tabangi si ###, nga kada kaon niya deli siya mahunahuna ug daotan ug pulihi iyang hunahuna ug maayo ug makakaon tarong, Lord Jesus, e bless among panudlanan ug kwarta nga naa segi kwarta ug tabangi mi sa akong bana nga tanan namo obligasyon balaryanan nga deli mi maglisud sa...
Replies
8
Views
116
Sir please prayer for ### that ###'m getting bleeding from one month ###'m on medication still it is not stop please pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
65
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for job-related stress.
Replies
9
Views
42
Please don't ever forsaken me or abandoned me. Without You, I am nothing..
Replies
10
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom